Working locally with our regional and global agile development team members, you will be responsible for documenting feature requirements and specifications for developers and QA team members.
You will be responsible for working with product owners, creating new or improved feature request instructions and design concept outlines while working with the UX and design teams to prototype the feature concepts until they are ready for development.
- Proactively creating detailed feature requests from user stories and ensuring business needs are met.
- Collaborating with product owners and designers to document detailed requirements from high level requirements and design concepts.
- Assisting QA team for efficient test prioritization and business focused testing.
- Suggesting and pitching new feature concepts for inclusion on our never ending development road map.
- Reviewing proposed designs and prototypes to determine if they are fit for purpose.
- Creating new feature prototypes in collaboration with the design and UX teams.
- 3-5 years of BA experience for web properties (sites, apps, ecommerce)
- Experience with an agile work environment
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira Software & Confluence)
- A background as a web developer or designer would be an asset.
- Strong English oral and written skills are a must and a university degree is preferred
- Public speaking and idea presentation skills
- Ability to connect to all levels of the organization
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a 'go-getter' with skillful problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong passion for reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement