C-Quest Capital is hiring a
C-Quest Capital LLC (CQC) is a social impact project developer whose purpose is to transform the lives of families in poor communities around the world. We do this by providing access to sustainable energy services and clean energy technologies that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, combat global climate change, and improve the health of those in need. CQC was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Washington D.C., USA, with subsidiaries in India, Malaysia, Singapore and Cambodia and on-ground teams in a host of countries around the world.
CQC develops high impact carbon finance projects under four operational platforms: Cleaner Cooking, Efficient Lighting, Sustainable Energy and Nature based solutions. Currently we have active carbon project operations in over 15 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa, Central America, and South and Southeast Asia that have improved the lives of over 20 million people.
CQC India entity (Brightspark Energy Private Limited) is looking for an expert travel coordinator to support travel for staff, key projects and initiatives. The role of the Travel coordinator will provide support in domestic and international travel and work closely with travel agency, managing CQC Brightspark travel desk for travel and logistics support.
General travel desk tasks
• Manages CQC business travel desk and coordinate with onboard travel agency for tickets, hotel reservation, car rental etc.
• Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
• When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
• Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff.
• Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
• Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assist employees with travel-related issues or concerns.
• Research, negotiate, and secure rate with airlines, car rental companies, and hotels.
• Review travel agency bills, supporting and process for payment
Business Visa support
• Assists employees with document preparation for visa (invitation letters from host country/entity, letter for expediting issuance to embassies, review guide staff for visa application form, etc.)
• Keeps up to date with changes if any in visa application procedures, liaising with travel agency, consulates and embassies.
• Supports and guides employees with visa application form filling & submission, timely visa appointment scheduling and related processes.
• Supports with visa applications and/or liaise with the designated travel agency as needed.
• Researches and compares available routes, airline prices and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
• Confirm airline travel documentation requirements as per the destination.
• Advises travelers of and assists with any need for specialized travel documents
• Documentation of travel expenses incurred by the employees and settling accounts with the finance department.
• Liaise with employees abroad to ensure that all travel arrangements and itineraries are in place.
• Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all travelers.
• Keep traveler database (passport info, traveler preferences, etc.) up to date.
• Stay updated on COVID 19 travel restrictions and rules.
• Point of contact for all business travel inquiries.
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of a university graduate degree.
• Preferred to have done IATA/ UFTAA course from a recognized university.
• Candidate should have 3-5 years of prior experience as a travel coordinator in a national or international corporate office.
• Strong working knowledge of the flight’s routes/connections, visa, and general business visa process.
• Experience making decisions and assessing multiple options to identify the optimal choice to serve a specified goal.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Previous training and experience with reputed travel agency/hospitality industry or related companies or diploma or degree in travel management will be preferred.
Skills and abilities
• Proficient in travel related portals
• Knowledge of hotel industry and have good networking with hotel chain (international and domestic)
• Proficient in MS office.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English, Hindi and local language).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to plan, implement and complete tasks independently and on time with support of travel agency.