The Technical Sales Manager (m/f/d) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories. In addition to provide technical support for Jenbacher products in all phases of the sales process. Determine best technical solution for individual sales opportunities. Capability of leading project teams for specific sales opportunities.
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Develops sales in new sales territories
- Finding and developing new markets and develop sales
- Determine best technical solution for individual sales opportunity
- Technical presentations of product features to customers, consultants and developers
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to influence project requirements
- Provide technical support for Jenbacher regions in all phases of the sales process
- Capability of leading project teams for specific sales opportunities
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Higher Technical College (HTL), preferably electrical and /or equivalent experience or Bachelor or master’s degree in a technical discipline such as, but not limited to, mechanical or electrical engineering, thermodynamics, technical process management
- Several years of engineering experience the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Experience in sales, marketing, business development
- Exposure to elaborating complex application engineering tasks - interdisciplinary thinking/acting
- Experience in negotiation & Strong negotiation skills in different customer meeting / supplier meetings and as well with different management levels
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Fluent in English, additional language a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.542,60 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.