This job provides technical product training and consulting services to customers, distributors and internal staff to enable them to operate Jenbacher products in an efficient and effective way. As Technical Product Trainer you also contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and the developments of new training offerings and support field service work occasionally.What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Deliver all basic, mid and high level technical hands-on and classroom training courses in own area of expertise for international training participants
- Create, improve and update training materials, documentation and eTraining modules in cooperation with the instructional design team
- Lead training-related infrastructure projects, e.g. define/design & build training engines, simulators, training aids, etc.
- Attend occational field service assignments to stay up-to-date with current JB product technology
- Create a positive, constructive learning environment by applying contemporary adult learning principles
- Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or local equivalent (Secondary Vocational College or completed apprenticeship)
- Extensive years of experience with Jenbacher products alternatively, a minimum of several years in a technical product trainer role in a similar business
- Skills and experience in adult learning techniques and methodologies and the ability to clearly explain complex technical processes in simple terms
- Excellent facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- International travel for up to 30% of the time
- Excellent language skills in German and English, any other additional language is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.