Neighborhood Sun, a leading community solar company, is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Summer Intern to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and rapidly growing company, learn about the community solar industry, and make a positive impact on our communities as a B-Corp. As an early stage company, interns will have the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of the company with tasks ranging from creating investor presentations, conducting SEO audits, analyzing data and much more. As a start-up, we believe diverse perspectives drive innovation and success. Interns are encouraged to contribute their ideas to the team and ask questions whenever they arise.
- Conduct research and analysis on community solar industry trends, regulations, and policies
- Support the sales and marketing teams in developing and implementing outreach campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project implementation and customer satisfaction
- Help manage the company's social media presence and assist with other marketing initiatives as needed
- Work with the sustainability and communications team to improve the company's impact on its internal governance, its workers, the environment, the community, and its customers
- Attend industry events and webinars to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in community solar
- Get involved with organizing and participating in community outreach events
- Website editing and updating as needed to help optimize traffic
- Aggregate and analyze data using Microsoft Office or Google suite
- Directly assist the CEO in a Summer long project of his choosing
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Business, Marketing, Environmental Studies, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with team members, customers, and partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Passion for sustainability, renewable energy, and making a positive impact on our communities
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and interest in the position.