Xylem, a leading global water technology company with over 17.000 employees, dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
Reporting to the Country Marketing & Communication Manager, he/she will support the implementation of the marketing communication strategy for Xylem Italy. This is a varied and interesting role across all aspects of Communication including PR, advertising, social media, digital marketing, website development, events, tradeshow and seminars. The role will also support the Marketing & Communication Department, working where needed on specific initiatives.
- Ensure the efficient organization of external events: trade shows, conferences, customer in-house events, events at customers or distributor sites, Xylem production plant visits, seminars, etc. with support from Marketing operations function.
- Support development of local marketing campaigns as required to support local initiatives.
- Contribute to maintain the quality of the customer data base
- Contribute to the management of the correct content of local websites, incl. regular news publication; monitor the international Xylem sites to update the local sites. Review websites analytics, where analytics are available. Implement SEO actions to increase traffic on Xylem websites and nurture leads
- Manage the local activity on social media to increase the brand value and promote Xylem’s solutions.
- Support in the production of local content in alignment with the strategy: eg. local press releases for events, local case stories, local press articles, by interfacing with the various stakeholders (trade media, technical, sales, customers, agency if applicable), and obtaining customer authorization for publication in coordination with technical teams.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar
- Good knowledge of English
- Fluent in Italian (it is mandatory for this position)
- Good writing skills
- Innovative spirit, initiative, autonomy
- Ability to work transversally with other departments (technical, sales, IT, etc.)
- Some knowledge of Indesign graphics software for layout and image management (will be considered a plus)
- Analytical and project management skills
Contract: internship 6 months, full time
Retribuzione: si valuta quota mensile + mensa aziendale gratuita
Travel requirement: 15%