Pact is an international nonprofit that works in nearly 40 countries building solutions for human development that are evidence-based, data-driven and owned by the communities we serve. Founded in 1971, Pact works with partners to build resilience, improve accountability, and strengthen knowledge and skills for sustainable social impact.
Global Human Resources (HR) - Pact strives for a world where all people are heard, capable, and vibrant. The Global Human Resources team helps realize this objective by fostering a worldwide environment that inspires excellence where initiative, inventiveness, and professional development are encourages. We value innovation in our employees and believe it gives us a competitive advantage in this global marketplace. Our team focuses its resources and efforts on the lifecycle quality of employee activities with ongoing attention to: Employee engagement, professional development, rewards and recognition and organizational culture; Taking what might be complicated, distant, daunting and making it simple, understandable and workable; Finding ways to fulfill our intent for openness, transparency and accessibility of information, rather than control, restriction and containment; Ensuring cross-organizational collaboration, shared success and joint action.
The Sr. Talent Acqusition Specialist will ensure that the experience of our employees truly reflects the enormous appreciation and respect we have for each of them and the contributions they make every day to advancing our mission. This position plays a significant role in presenting the department’s image to internal and external stakeholders. The Sr. TA Specialist has primary responsibility for providing a wide range of complex and confidential support to Talent Acquisition & HR team. The Sr. TA Specialist must provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative, take ownership of responsibilities, and complete projects with positive results.
- Work with Global Recruitment team and assist in the full recruitment cycle.
- Manage applicant tracking system iCIMS;
- Assist and coordinate logistics for career events in the office and offsite;
- Coordinate interviews utilizing Microsoft Outlook across all time zones
- Leverage social media to expand applicant pools and assist with developing strategies for attracting candidates to build available talent for initiatives worldwide;
- Conduct market research, coordinate materials for external and internal events, career fairs, attending meetings and webinars to identify top talent in the field;
- Create and manage employee files;
- Assist with employee onboarding;
- Supports proposal and project recruitment as needed (reference checks, interview scheduling, preparation of job descriptions, write advertising copy and marketing materials and improving recruitment-related templates and materials)
- Master's degree with four (4) years work experience or bachelor's degree with at least six (6+) years work experience
- An incredible air of approachability and a naturally trustworthy disposition;
- A well-honed ability to solve problems and practical experience building trust and relationships, consistently demonstrating integrity and credibility;
- A hunger and ambition for excellence
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively and get stuff done;
- Ability to exercise sound and timely judgement and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information;
- Demonstrated cross-cultural competencies;
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills;
- Excellent social media skills and strategies, especially in professional applications;
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural communications skills required;
- Superior information management skills with very strong attention to detail;
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and creative team player;
- Ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio) database and HRIS, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of, academic excellence in, and desire to pursue a career in human resources, recruitment, business administration, political science, international development strongly preferred;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, with understanding of SharePoint desirable