Note: This role is ideally hybrid, with 2 days in-office.
Propper Daley, the social impact agency behind the world’s leading changemakers, seeks a part-time digital strategist with at least 2 years of experience, who is passionate about making lasting social change. This role is part-time, averaging 10-15 hours per week, and temporary with a 3 month term, with potential to transition to a full-time role based on agency needs and performance.
The primary function of the role is to manage social media and community engagement for a set of PD clients and PD-owned channels, including content creation, posting across various platforms, responding to comments, creating graphics, collaborating with vendors for asset creation, and analyzing social and website analytics for campaign performance evaluation.
This position reports to the Associate Manager, Digital & New Media.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily Social Media and Community Management across a set of PD clients and PD-owned social media channels
- Support the development of social media content calendars, including asset creation and copywriting
- Post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Youtube (where applicable)
- Respond to and engage with social media comments, retweeting and sharing client and partner posts to Instagram Stories
- Graphic Design and Social Media Asset Creation
- Create social media graphics for both PD clients and PD-owned social media leveraging various tools such as Canva and Photoshop
- Source imagery and video for social media content.
- Social and Website Analytics Reporting
- Pull data on the impact of campaigns (including but not limited to impressions, engagements, engagement rate, reach, conversions) leveraging tools such as Sprout and native social media analytics platforms.
- Draft client analytics and impact reports to draw conclusions and analyze performance across marketing campaigns
Key qualifications include:
- ENTHUSIASTIC DIGITAL COMMS PROFESSIONAL: You have 2-4 years of experience managing social and digital campaigns and platforms for organizations and/or brands.You have zeal for strategy, messaging and innovation in the digital space. Experience creating social media graphics is a plus, but not required.
- CREATIVE VISIONARY: You have a fertile imagination that is constantly generating innovative ideas and fresh content. You're at your best when brainstorming with a team, bringing a 'sky's-the-limit' attitude to the creative process. Your creativity transcends traditional ideas, rules, and patterns, opening up novel ways to engage audiences and drive the narrative.
- CAMPAIGN-ORIENTED: You work best in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture, and remain calm and level-headed when required to change course and/or re-prioritize.
- DETAIL-OBSESSED: You have an eye for details. You love copywriting and editing. Errors -- big and small -- never make it past you.
- A FIXER: You love solving problems with ever-increasing proficiency and grace.
- GREAT COMMUNICATOR: You have outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- MASTER PLANNER: “Every battle is won or lost before it is fought.” You thrive in the minutiae and, because of your careful planning and ability to see multiple steps ahead, you are always prepared. You also have excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- PASSIONATE AND KIND: You are passionate about changing lives and changing the world. And, you realize that the only way to accomplish this is through teamwork, kindness, empathy and taking care of yourself and your colleagues. Your team loves working with you and you, in turn, love working with them.
ABOUT PROPPER DALEY
Based in Los Angeles, Propper Daley helps our clients leverage their unique assets to create positive change in the world. We work with influencers, brands and causes, providing both strategic and creative solutions to move the needle on the issues they care most about. Our approach, rooted in behavioral science, moves beyond foundational "awareness raising" to those strategies and ideas that shift the attitudes and perceptions that lead to behavior change.
We believe deeply in working as teams. More often than not, social change requires collaborative creativity, disruption and complex problem solving. We serve our clients as thought-partners, strategists, advisers, and tacticians as they move their important work forward.
We expect everyone at Propper Daley to practice the following core values and look for candidates that can and already do live into them:
- We lead with kindness. We always orient from a place of kindness, with a focus on how we can help others thrive and do their best.
- We practice pragmatic optimism. As changemakers, we are always faced with new challenges and obstacles, yet we remain optimistic by coming up with both creative solutions and practical ways to achieve them.
- We believe diligence is the bridge between optimism and impact. Our best ideas come to life when, individually and collectively, we consistently put our best effort forward. We push past the status quo because we have a responsibility to be as tenacious and results-oriented as possible.
- We build shared expertise through our individuality. We value and leverage each person’s unique and diverse lived and professional experience in order to develop the most inclusive and effective solutions possible.
- We remain grounded in humility. Social impact and the challenges we work to address are too big to solve on our own. We remain confident and curious enough to ask questions, gain perspectives, and collaborate with others as often as possible.
Some of our clients include:
- John Legend and #FREEAMERICA
- The Shawn Mendes Foundation
- Bradley Cooper’s One Family Foundation
- Kerry Washington
- The Call of Duty Endowment
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- The Jed Foundation
- This position is a part-time, temporary role, estimated at 10 hours per week
- Compensation: $1,750 per month
Propper Daley is deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe social change happens when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, identities, and perspectives come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.