You are responsible to plan, execute, monitor, control and complete projects in global spare parts business that are in line with the overall service strategy and that enable growth, process standardization and stable operations. Close collaboration and proactive involvement of internal and external stakeholders and effective information and communication strategies are key success factors of the role.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Lead and manage projects and sub-projects within the Services organization to drive process excellence
- Define project scope, business cases, objectives, timeline and budget
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders from different functions
- Drive development of digital solutions in close collaboration with IT and Digital business
- Actively identify further improvement opportunities based on valid business cases, analytics and KPI’s
- Analyze key processes of assigned projects to map process steps, tools, roles and responsibilities and deliver a clear overview of identified gaps and prioritized solutions
- Evaluate the right set of KPI’s to sustain the generated improvements from the projects
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in economics and/or technics (with strong economic background)
- Several years of experience in relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Profound project management experience and experience with managing change in projects with multifunctional stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and hands-on operational implementation approach
- Ability to deliver results on-time, on target and within budget
- Experience with Agile mindset and Scrum framework is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.310,48 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.