- Contribute to the development of SEL Sector program strategy, design of DRR and CCA focused projects well aligned within SEL sector and strengthen organisational competence;
- Be responsible to revise/develop the DRR/CCA sectoral description and lead the dissemination of the approach to ChildFund Cambodia staffs and partners according to specialism;
- Lead DRR/CCA focused concept notes and project proposal development in collaboration and consultation with Field Coordinators, Provincial Managers and relevant partners;
- Develop relevant technical toolkits, guidelines/manuals for CCA and DRR aligned with SEL Sector, contribute to the development of high-quality curriculums and capacity building resources to be applied in sectoral projects and support implementation where needed;
- Write and review programmatic reports for relevant stakeholders. Provide technical support for project implementation, including quarterly reporting, data analysis, monitoring and evaluation of projects;
- Strengthen and build capacity of staff and partners on technical aspects including child protection in Emergencies and emergency support in schools as well as social and emotional learning.
- Lead role to support relevant stakeholders during local emergency response management in operational areas;
- Identify the risks, changes and trend in the area of specialisation in Cambodia particularly in the operational locations where ChildFund works and provide timely recommendations to the management for organisational agility and fit for future;
- Cooperate with key stakeholders and partners at national and sub-national levels to coordinate project planning, implementation, and monitoring according to the project agreement and proposal. Apply sector “minimum standards” for quality, policies, budget and donor’s requirements;
- Represent ChildFund Cambodia at relevant workshops, establishing appropriate information-sharing and learning networking in Cambodia and internationally and support collaborative initiatives across country and regional offices;
- Work closely with PRM and FCs to develop team building within the DRR/CCA sector; and perform other duties as advised by line manager.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.]
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, Humanitarian, Education, Psychology or related field;
- 05 years of professional work experience at sub-national, national or international levels in the field of DRR/CCA; and Social Emotional Learning is an advantage;
- Rich experience of working through partner organisations, localisation and community-based programming aspect;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of actors - from government personnel, ChildFund staff (all levels), communities and sector stakeholders;
- Strong understanding of and commitment to sustainable and equitable community development practices;
- Ability to discuss and communicate with people on sensitive child protection issues;
- Technical background in child protection in school and child protection in emergency or youth empowerment in humanitarian operation settings.
Application Deadline: 21 April 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Cambodian Candidate only