The Services Project Manager is responsible for specific projects related to the infrastructure set up and management to remanufacture used components and set up and manage the training infrastructure in North America. This role is also essential to create an efficient environment and drive continuous improvements of the infrastructure used to reman components and train customer and INNIO personnel.
Operates in direct and/or indirect markets leveraging the operational INNIO internal resources or those ones of authorized distributors to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to set up, coordinate, and execute the INNIO Jenbacher reman concept in NAM
- Inspection of CH cores delivered for remanufacturing & ensuring the quality for ready manufactured cylinder heads.
- Point of contact for INNIO Jenbacher engineering resources in respect to reman related topics.
- Develop with the team in Waukesha conditions to get ready for complete engine overhaul within the next 2-3 years.
- Support logistic that to enable a seamless cylinder head production @ Waukesha.
- Drive reman flow with direct and indirect customers to ensure quick turn around and customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate with distributors to identify and support Area/Country growth strategies.
- Select, maintain and improve training infrastructure including permits and maintenance of training equipment.
- Identify and implement additional needs and help to develop additional customer value regarding remanufacturing aligned with the overall reman strategy.
- Provide Customer Service Team and Finance Team with financial projections on reman service business & periodical sales estimations.
- Support and control timely deliveries & billing
- Flexibility to attend any other reasonable tasks as required.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong customer focus
- Technical and commercial background through a commercial education (e.g. Bachelor or equivalent work experience) and significant experience in a commercial, ideally customer facing role.
- Business acumen, understand P&L metrics and ability to deliver against targets.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Good communicator and facilitator
- Kean to learn & grow every day to deliver world class service in a very dynamic environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good presentation development and broader communication skills that turn concepts into effective structured messages for non-technical internal and external decision makers.
- Ability to represent the company formally and informally to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- MS Office, strong excel skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and contractual legal frameworks.
- Project management skills desired
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.