INNIO is hiring a
• Engage with Waukesha channel partners (distributors) and end users and advise on the application of an upgrade on an engine. This may include identifying how to reconfigure their compressor package (compressor, cooler, emissions) to utilize the full power and value of upgrading an older engine to newer technology
• Develop new concepts that help customers service their engines. This may include new web-based tools that help customers identify service parts for their specific engine model and plan for service intervals.
• Create and execute launch plan for service readiness of new product releases, working with end users and Customer Service Managers to ensure service parts are available for a successful launch of new engines.
• Provide technical support on incoming inquiries from customers in assigned territories. Customers in this case include Distributors and authorized channel partners. This can include simple day to day project support by answering various questions all the way to onsite technical support and training on Waukesha products & applications
• Work closely with end users and channel partners to define and communicate engine lifecycle and product catalog changes.
• Engage with channel partners (distributors) and end users to ensure the correct application of service parts on engines.
• Engineering support for Waukesha Sales Channels in the region during project development and at customer meetings.
• Identify customer needs to either support the preparation of the product program or drive the technical special release process for non-standard products and/or applications. As required support New Product Initiative (NPI) projects through voice of customer/packager inputs. Assist NPI, Product Management, or Product Line Management resources as needed to drive commercial success of the NPI initiative.
• Participate in customer presentations, discussions, negotiations and all front-line efforts • Present Waukesha solutions in customer events, fairs, etc.
• Support the development and maintenance of standard Sales Manuals (e.g. technical specifications, electrical & mechanical check lists, etc…) and Sales Tools (e.g. project calculation tool, product configurator, etc.…) as well as tools used by Packagers and users of Waukesha equipment (Packaging guides, tech data, outline drawings, Portal materials, WKI, EngCalc, etc.)
• Lead small groups of people on a project basis and align with different functions within the organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 2+ Years of Engineering experience in the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future
• 4+ Years of Engineering experience in the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (technical negotiations, formal presentations, etc.)
• Ability to work collaboratively & navigate across multiple matrix organizations
• High motivation level, self-starter with strong problem solving capabilities
• Strong negotiation skills – experience negotiating with customers, suppliers and different levels of management
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.