World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Conducts full lifecycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, and selection of candidates for administrative, professional and management positions. Supports recruitment for both U.S. as well as international positions. Assists the Talent Acquisition Director in completion of major projects. May also conduct interviewing skills training sessions for hiring managers and counsel managers and employees on matters of HR staffing policies and procedures.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategy for each assigned position. Manages the recruitment process to include sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, and extending candidate offers. Notifies candidates that were interviewed but not selected and closes out the position according to WWF policy.
- Educates managers on interviewing techniques and best practices, strategies for making a good hiring decision, and the procedures used for a smooth employment process. Builds relationships with internal customers to better understand hiring manager needs and proactively counsels on issues such as recruiting, organizational structure, individual and team development, job design, and job descriptions.
- Works on complex recruitments in collaboration with other HR staff to include relocation, immigration, and hosting agreements with other WWF international offices. Will support programmatic hires for our Goals teams as well as support to USAID funded proposals and projects.
- Source, attract, and interview a diverse slate of candidates during each step of a recruitment.
- Ensures the hiring process for each position is handled in an efficient and effective timely manner.
- Utilizes and maintains recruitment workflows and updates in the iCIMS applicant tracking system. Uses tools like Talent Cloud AI to manage candidates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; equivalent work experience can be substituted.
- At least 8 years of experience in a recruiting role is required including experience with complex and/or international recruitments. Prior experience hiring in the conservation space is preferred but not required.
- Experience with ATS systems is required, iCIMS is preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and can interact, network, and communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and at all levels in an organization.
- Proactive customer-service focus to respond quickly & effectively to needs.
- Must be proficient in using LinkedIn, Boolean searches, referrals, talent communities and other methods for direct sourcing
- Excellent organization skills as well as an ability to work well under pressure
- Stakeholder management including strong communication, influencing, and partnering skills
- An aptitude for problem-solving, decision-making, and details
- A working knowledge of appropriate laws and regulations
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
US Remote – WWF employs interns in all states with the exception of: Alabama, Hawaii, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Wyoming.
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page**, Requisition #23088**
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.