Innio Jenbacher is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer (m/f/d) to handle product complexity, requirements management and toolchain setup. In this role, you act as bridge between domains like mechanical engineering, engine controls and software, thermodynamics and validation to ensure consistency on requirements, validation plans and risk mitigation activities. A strong affinity to modern systems engineering methods and tools completes your skillset.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Apply requirements engineering throughout product development and front load the engineering process with proper system requirement specification.
- Define acceptance criteria’s on system level to meet customer requirements, break down and hand over of requirements to affected domains and systems.
- Define the System Architecture together with cross cutting functions like Performance & Emissions, Simulation, Design, Controls etc.
- Ensure communication between the disciplines of mechanics, electrics and software, with focus on delivering a verified, validated and well documented product development.
- Judge if validation and verification activities are sufficient and successfully passed to ensure a high quality product.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Many years of relevant experience in systems engineering
- Broad engineering background, ideally in various disciplines like controls, mechanics, thermodynamics, validation
- High affiliation to modern systems engineering tools (PTC RV&S / Integrity experience a benefit) with the ability to train users
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to moderate between conflicting interests
- Ability to drive clarity on complex problems and describe them in an understandable language
- Systems thinking mindset and focus on customer perspective
- Good German and English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 4.149,90 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.