Social Solutions International, Inc. is hiring a
Overview of the Company
Social Solutions International, Inc. (Social Solutions), is a Hispanic and woman-owned consulting firm dedicated to the creation of solutions to improve the health and well-being of underserved populations worldwide. Since 2005, we have worked in more than 80 countries to provide quality monitoring and evaluation; training and technical assistance; program development and implementation; and institutional support services.
Overview of the Position
Social Solutions is seeking a Senior Recruiter for the anticipated, USAID-funded, Long-term Exceptional Technical Assistance Project (LEAP Global). LEAP Global will be a five-year, $120-$125 million program that aims to hire, embed, and support technical advisors and subject matter experts within national infectious disease programs in USAID-supported countries. LEAP Global is under the GSA OASIS IDIQ with an anticipated start date in October 2023.
The Senior Recruiter will lead and oversee a full life cycle recruitment process for various USAID missions in USAID-supported countries. The Senior recruiter will be leading recruitment efforts for an international workforce with an emphasis on technical and subject matter experts in developing nations. This position will be contingent upon award and is expected to be a full-time role based in Washington D.C., United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with senior staff, develop and implement a full life-cycle recruitment process for sourcing, selecting, and onboarding employees according to organizational policies.
- Oversee the development of complete job descriptions which accurately reflect the requirements of the position and the skills and competencies needed. Institute quality control measures for review of job descriptions.
- Oversee advertisement and posting of job descriptions to ensure broad dissemination in relevant locations to maximize talent pool.
- Manage efficient systems to screen, interview and conduct reference and other checks on potential candidates.
- Conduct initial screening interviews and coordinate interview and feedback process.
- Oversee documentation processes ensuring that all legal and organizational requirements are met.
- Coordinate the preparation of employment offers to qualified candidates.
- Oversee and coordinate a successful orientation program reflective of industry best practices.
- Ensure a well-coordinated system of support is established with employees’ supervisors inclusive of an initial performance development plan.
- Ensure adherence to DEIA and gender policy standards and initiatives throughout the entirety of the hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Business Management, Human Resources, or another relevant field of study.
- At least three (3) years of experience in recruiting for international development organizations; global health and/or public health sector experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in applying diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility practices within HR and recruitment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and executing strategic recruitment strategies, including knowledge of industry best practices for interviewing, negotiations, and onboarding.
- Demonstrated experience in HR and employment laws, including leading successful orientation programs for employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with local professionals, international donors, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced professional proficiency in written and spoken English. Additional fluency in French and/or Spanish preferred.
Social Solutions International offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.socialsolutions.biz/work-with-us/
Social Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.