Xylem is hiring a
The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Senior Program Manager
If you have a solid interest in technology, a commercial mindset, and a curious personality, we can offer you an exciting opportunity in an international environment where you will work closely with R&D and Product management to shape the future success for our water and wastewater pumping products.
We are looking for an ambitious, organized, and motivated Program Manager who will work strategically, tactically and operationally to handle programs of Product Development projects.
You will be responsible for driving complex, transformational and strategic development programs in Xylem’s portfolio. You play a key role in being a key influencer, stakeholder manager and decision-maker in these projects.
Our products span from SW-products over electronics to mechanical products and more often a combination of all. Our team is primarily responsible for managing multi-disciplinary end-to end projects within product development, from initial ideas to launched products using agile methodologies.
You will be part of the Project Management team (PMO) mainly located in Sweden and work with various stakeholders within Xylem in a highly international environment. You will work together with the organization and the PMO team to improve ways of working.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program to reach maximum productivity
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Manage stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze and actively work with program risks.
- Manage and coach the program/project teams to reach program/project goals.
- Master or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, project management and/or business management.
- Experience working in an international environment in a global matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills in order to effectively work with stakeholders from a variety of skill levels as well as different authority levels.
- Flexibility in terms of dealing with changing priorities and dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with Mechanical, electronical and SW development life cycle management and agile approaches.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Persistent with a pragmatic approach.
- Adaptive to change
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solution oriented.
- Understanding of project management.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity, to feel at home, not just on Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity means more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity is a fundamental part of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.
Feel free to visit us at https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Corporate Recruiter Leila Sayyad, Leila.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept applicants through https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/karriar/xylem-career-opportunities/?currentpageid=49039&page=1&pagesize=24 .
Union representatives are Mikael Lövås, Unionen, and Martin Larsson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, phone: + 46 8 475 60 00.