Senior Integrated Marketing Specialist
Based in SH
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Senior Integrated Marketing Specialist role reports to Senior Channel Marketing Manager, Greater China and supports a team of China Marketing team responsible for executing local marketing strategies in the region targeted at national online and offline channels.
This position will work closely with the in-country recruitment team and external partners to execute multiple marketing campaigns via omnichannel, to execute and monitor multiple campaigns’ result to assist student recruitment both for 2B/2C channels.
- Support China Marketing team to initiate China Marketing Calendar for each recruitment cycle and well execute related campaigns.
- Support Senior Channel Marketing Manager to collaborate with central marketing team and other internal teams in the organization to well deliver campaigns, develop local materials and tools to drive student enrollment to all brands.
- Support China Marketing team and corporate with partners to develop the social media matrix and content calendar for multiple brands and monitor results.
- Support and coordinate on digitalized campaign promotion via multiple online channels
- Monitor and manage all social media platforms, initiate related social media content calendar, and develop related contents.
- Manage livestreaming platforms, support Marketing and Product team on the livestreaming/webinars, online events, monitor the event’s result.
- Initiate 2B/2C facing contents to develop comprehensive understanding of target consumers and ideal channels for brand awareness, lead generation and conversion – continually deepen understanding of nuances of student personas
- Maintain a strong data-driven approach to daily marketing performance on social media and other digital platforms
- Support and cooperate with Recruitment team and Marketing event team on event planning, organizing and related marketing piece preparation. As well as leverage digital tools to track and analyze events’ ROIs
- Support Marketing team on EDM campaigns via Marketo together with CRM system to keep an ideal campaign result and ensure overall healthy conversion rate.
- Corporate with the internal Recruitment operation, Recruitment, BD, ES, SSC team to monitor WeChat work platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in marketing, business, Education-Technology, or related area
- Proficient in English, Native in Chinese
- 3 years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international education industry
- Good skills and knowledge on social media area, a digital experience is plus
- Good contents development skills, especially for social media, EDM, and online ads
- Excellent communications skills to different stakeholders within or without the team
- Strong multi-tasks management and organization skills and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency with CRM technology and reporting programs/systems preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Adobe, video editing and other Digital Marketing Tools, e.g., Marketo etc.
- Creative thinking and abilities to pay attention to details
- Collaborative team builder with a strong team orientation
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to email@example.com
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer