We are seeking a Senior Customer Service Manager to join our Jenbacher Service team, working closely with our Partners to build strong, supportive relationships with them and their personnel across in Singapore. The SCSM will work with all functions of INNIO to facilitate transactions for the Partner in parts fulfillment, warranty, fleet programs, and technical issue resolution. **
- Single point of service contact for Distributors/Customers on service operations and execution
- Manage the customer service relationship for each assigned Distributor /Customer
- Drive customer satisfaction and develop solutions focusing on productivity, cost control and on-time delivery
- Assure timely resolution of customer issues by leveraging the broader INNIO functions within the team
- Technical & administrative coordination with other INNIO functions including engineering, sales, field service, parts fulfillment, outage management, repair, modification, training, commissioning, warranty, concession and other activities required to deliver on INNIO’s obligations
- Manage the daily service operations for the assigned territories
- Manage the assigned territories and contracts in a profitable manner aligned to the overall objectives of the business, including developing strategies and actions required to achieve this
- Planning and forecasting of service activities
- Provide financial projections for the business, working closely with the Sales and Finance functions to provide quarterly estimates for revenue, manage timely billing and receivables collection
- Work with Distributor’s to identify and support regional growth strategies
- Assist & support service and distributor management teams on country specific strategies, including process improvement and productivity initiatives
- Work with INNIO’s Commercial & Sales Team, providing support on service aspects and pricing decisions
- Flexibility to attend any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Technical/Engineering degree
- Project and/or After-Sales Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of power generation or related experience
- Minimum 2 years reciprocating engine experience
- Demonstrated high level of communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with business ERP systems and strong MS Office skills
- Fluent in English, ability to converse in other regional languages will be considered a plus point
- Strong business/financial skills
- Understanding of common finance metrics and basic accounting principles
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time within the regions of coverage
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation development and broader communication skills that turn concepts into effective structured messages for non-technical internal and external decision makers.
- Ability to represent the company formally and informally to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional groups and large organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven capability to come up the learning curve quickly for new areas of business and changes in the market.