The Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The Senior BDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops new business and sales opportunities. In addition, provides technical support for Jenbacher products in all phases of the sales process. Determine and develop best technical solution for individual sales opportunities. Capability of leading project teams for specific sales opportunities.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Research organizations, industries, applications, and individuals to identify new business opportunities
- Find, develop and create new markets and develop sales in those new markets
- Determine best technical solution for individual sales opportunity
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to influence project requirements
- Provide technical application support for global Jenbacher sales teams in all phases of the sales process
- Capability of leading project teams for specific sales opportunities
- Develop strategic partnerships in close collaboration with our regional sales teams to increase segment share expansion
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a technical discipline such as, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical engineering or environment/process technology
- Extensive experience in the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
- Good knowledge of the power generation market and its supporting regulations (e.g. cogeneration or balancing/capacity markets)
- Experience in sales, marketing or business development
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Fluent in English, additional language a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.