The Sales Support Representative will assume a key role in supporting the acquisition and onboarding of key customer accounts for the company, with a focus on the North American market.
We are seeking a talented, motivated, and top performer to join our team in this role!
Support business development engagement efforts for new potential customers/suppliers of spent lithium-ion batteries across North America:
- Support end-to-end process of outbound engagement from lead generation through to securing contractual relationships with new customers
- Support customer audits and other compliance and onboarding requirements.
- Support activities at industry conferences and tradeshows
- Support management of existing customer accounts to maintain high degree of customer satisfaction and maintain repeat business
- Support the completion of all necessary contract documentation including one-time service agreements, master service agreements, vendor setup documentation, and billing for specified accounts
- Market analysis and intelligence
- University Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering preferred
- Exposure to business development and customer management is a plus
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A hands-on approach with a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment
- High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Proactive self-starter with an 'owner's mindset'
- Consistently delivers quality work on time, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral communication, writing and editing skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Motivated, methodical, and optimistic
- Demonstrated interest in cleantech, electric vehicles or renewable energy a plus
For more information, you can visit our website https://li-cycle.com or view Li-Cycle's corporate video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUgCt0JshU.
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.