Responsible for the assembly of large gas compression and power generation industrial engines and delivering a high-quality product to our customers while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Interpret machined part drawings specifications and wiring diagrams.
- Read and understand service manuals.
- Utilize computer to access to assembly blueprints, 3-D assembly instructions, manuals, engineering memos (ECO’s), and sketches.
- Knowledge of internal combustion engine and its assembly process using hand/power tools.
- Pull parts/kit orders to prepare for sub-assembly or engine assembly varying operations.
- Verify part conformance to print as needed using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Maintain tooling and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Help in identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- High School or GED
- 2+ years of mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to meet physical demands of industrial engine assembly.
- Ability to lift a minimum weight of 40 lbs.
- Strong collaborator who is a positive team player
- Autonomous, results driven and accountable for own actions and takes ownership of decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate several moderate projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem solver and communicator with the ability to interface with peers with confidence and clarity.
- Willingness to learn new skills and perform a variety of tasks and roles within the assembly process.
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.