Repair and Overhaul Operations Leader
Responsible for repair and overhaul production at the Waukesha manufacturing facility. In this role you will lead the day-to-day production operations at the Waukesha manufacturing site. Develop an in-depth understanding of engine remanufacturing processes, practices, and concepts. Provide technical guidance and support to technicians as needed to help solve problems through analysis and leveraging multiple sources of information to deliver a high-quality product to our customers while ensuring a safe working environment.
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Oversee safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Consult new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Ensure adherence to safety guidelines and company standards
- Develop, implement, and maintain a training program for production technicians
- Support a culture that values quality and drive improvements to ensure a quality product is delivered to our customer.
- Support both internal and external process audits within our production to maintain and meet ISO compliance.
- Support machining and assembly by working with technicians and materials team to resolve part and material shortages and ensure production readiness
- Establish daily٫ weekly and monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Work cross-functionally with sales, OTR, materials, and operations to ensure product is being delivered on-time every time to our customer
- Pro-actively manage engine and component production to ensure on-time delivery
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Work with production technicians and staff to identify and execute opportunities to reduce cost
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with manufacturing related focus or related field (or 5+ years of comparable industry experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong collaborator who is a positive team player
- Autonomous, results driven and accountable for own actions and takes ownership of decisions
- Able to influence without authority by motivating, creating understanding and accountability to drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate several moderate projects simultaneously
- Effective problem solver and communicator with the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Experience in ERP transactions in Oracle.
- Experience in Foundry, Casting, and Machining processes
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.