Responsible for machining components for large gas compression and power generation industrial engines and delivering a high-quality product to our customers while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Interpret machined part drawings and specifications.
- Read and understand service manuals.
- Utilize computer to access to assembly blueprints, 3-D assembly instructions, manuals, engineering memos (ECO’s), and sketches.
- Verify part conformance to print as needed using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Maintain tooling and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Help in identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of CNC machining experience
- Ability to meet physical demands of machining and handling large industrial engine components.
- Ability to lift a minimum weight of 40 lbs.
- Experience with Fanuc CNC controls a plus
- Experience operating Makino CNC machines a plus
- Strong collaborator who is a positive team player
- Autonomous, results driven and accountable for own actions and takes ownership of decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate several moderate projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem solver and communicator with the ability to interface with peers with confidence and clarity.
- Willingness to learn new skills and perform a variety of tasks and roles within the machine shop.
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.