C-Quest Capital LLC (CQC) is a leading global carbon project developer, social impact investor and climate finance specialist. Our mission is to transform the lives of families in the poorest communities in developing countries by providing access to clean and sustainable energy solutions and improving the health and wellbeing of women and children. We do this through making investments in carbon reduction and removal programs, which provide clean and efficient energy appliances, small-scale agriculture and forestry services to the rural poor.
CQC’s carbon programs have improved the lives of over 20 million people in Africa, India, Southeast Asia and Central America. Our ambition is to reach over 175 million people by 2035 and we are well on our path to do so with current committed funding.
CQC is headquartered in Washington DC, USA, with subsidiaries in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Australia.
The Role: CQC is hiring a Registries Operations Analyst. This role will report to the Portfolio and Registries Manager and is responsible for the efficient and systematic control of registries administration, working cross functionally with stakeholder teams to compile and track registries and project data.
Location: Washington, DC or remote (EST preferred).
- Support CQC interaction with Verra, Gold Standard, and other registries as needed to address any issues or queries from Management, Legal, Compliance, or Operations teams.
- Learn, test, troubleshoot, and be able to demonstrate the effective use and management of CQC accounts under the various registries.
- Handle project document submission to the registries. This includes reviewing documents provided by the Compliance team for accuracy/completeness and creating the necessary registry documents that will accompany each submission.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with various teams across CQC to assist in tracking project progress through listing, validation/registration, verification, and issuance.
- Maintain and update internal trackers daily to reflect the latest project information across the portfolio.
- Prioritize registry and project related workflows based on importance/urgency.
- Assist in the synthesis of project information into tables and data sets for reporting to various teams across CQC and external parties.
Relevant Experiences, Training, & Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- At least three years professional experience with demonstrated ability in project management and data analysis.
- Fast learner with high retention rate.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of organization.
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create detailed reports and substantive feedback on data sets and information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, impeccable integrity and trustworthiness, and sense of humor.
- Ability to consistently interact with others in a professional manner, maintain a positive attitude, and work effectively in a collaborative team setting.
- Ability to work flexibly across time zones.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite. Database and/or Registry experience a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.