We’re Hiring for a Regional Human Resources Business Partner!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Regional Human Resources Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that delivers full cycle Human Resources services enabling the organization to attract, manage, develop and retain colleagues with the skills needed to meet customer needs and achieve business objectives. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives by providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. As a member of the HR Team this role requires strong team collaboration in a shared service model as well as across businesses. This position is remote but must reside in FL, MS, GA, or AL.
- Responsible for taking a hands-on approach and successfully monitoring the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement. Works closely with business managers to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Responsible for managing and resolving complex employee relations issues including conflicts including support of performance improvement plan development and delivery as required; conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations as required.
- Is a deep expert on all HR programs, policies and delivery models and insures compliance with regulatory requirements such as equal employment and affirmative action and planning
- Responsible for building managerial capability through focused HR practices as well as guidance, coaching, counseling, mentoring and development.
- Operating as a change agent, leads the implementation and execution of corporate wide practices such as performance management approach, organizational development, talent reviews, succession planning and shared services/COE strategies.
- Identifies and delivers training needs for the business. Collaborates and partners with Leadership and Talent Development COE as needed.
- Partners with the Total Rewards center of Excellence regarding administration and communication of all benefit & compensation plans to employees, including annual enrollment process. Serve as liaison and employee advocate as required and assist in resolving problems and questions
- Champions and is responsible for the recruitment of talent from initiation of the requisition to the extension of the offer and through the full onboarding process. Effectively collaborates and partners with the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence in support of sourcing strategies and all parts of the process to ensure high quality and fast results for the business.
- Responsible for understanding the business, financials and goals. Analyzes trends and metrics and collaborates with site leadership team to develop new approaches to improve upon meeting business objectives, productivity and people development.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining functional excellence in all HR processes and practices for the full employee lifecycle (hire to retire). Consistently applies lean principles, a continuous improvement mindset and ensures standard work is maintained. Leverages & integrates technology to increase productivity, performance & engagement and facilitating an employee self-service environment. Validates business unit data required for Workforce Administration.
- Acts as an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment. Promotes diversity and inclusion
- Become proficient in all HR systems and conduct audits as required to maintain data integrity and to ensure comprehensive transition from existing programs to the new programs as required.
- Conduct internal audits for SOA, ISO, Pension Plans, EHS, etc. to ensure compliance for HR related matters.
- Led Affirmative Action Program for specific plans; coordinates local outreach and inclusion and diversity efforts.
- Leads and/or serves on project teams as assigned.
- Responsible for supporting remote locations in our Gulf Region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 6+ years of directly related professional human resources experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management, state and federal labor laws and regulations
- Excellent working knowledge of compensation, benefits, employee relations, organizational development, and training
- Adept at communicating to all levels in the organization, earning trust and building credibility
- Strong collaborator, managing multiple inputs and delivering solutions with a one-team mindset while maintaining a good sense of humor in a complex environment
- Green Belt Certification/Continuous Improvement Experience
- Affirmative Action Plan and Positive Outreach experience
- Experience working in a corporate and branch operations.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.