Support the day-to-day financial activities of the assigned entities; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Support the month end closing processes to achieve accurate and timely reporting.
- Perform professional accounting activities for assigned ledgers; prepare and review journal entries and Balance Sheet reconciliations (including follow up on reconciling/open items); in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Perform Intercompany Month End Reconciliation, Netting and IC non-trade recharging. Review to make sure no open items.
- Perform banking activities (weekly reconciliation), including cash application activities, coordination with I2P team on outgoing payments
- Support month end close activities, focus area cash reconciliation and IC reconciliation.
- Support for audit (internal & external)
- To follow DOA, SOX documentation for assigned entities. Supporting audit preparation and timely responses, no major or repeat gaps and active follow-up and on-time closure of any identified gaps.
- Support on Statutory preparation and Tax reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed by management.
- Continuous improvement of all key financials processes and internal procedures to drive more efficiency and standardization whilst strengthening financial integrity
- Bachelor's Degree in (Accountancy) relevant field or equivalent professional qualification.
- Immediate Hiring/Availability of Joining
- Experience in US GAAP
- Experience in a shared service/ COE environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and OneStream skills