Xylem is hiring a
- Proficiency on electric measures based on experience.
- Proficiency on mechanical measurements (QC experience in an engineering environment – able to read drawings and take appropriate measurements with Metrology)
- Problem-solving attitude (Control, investigate, resolve and report on Quality Complaints, internal and external)
- carry out internal audits for management systems
- monitor the calibration process (internally and externally)
- Able to operate PC, and MS office programs
- availability to travel to visit Xylem sites and suppliers all over the world
- ESH – Responsible to coordinate and perform the trainings related to the safety standard work and the usage of the proper PPE for each station/work activity. Ensure the safety standard work application and the usage of the PPE: in case of not accomplishment he report to his supervisor.
- Must have a good command of the English language & Speaker
- Deliver Results in term of component controls and support to operations and R&D.
- Incoming, in process and final inspection for all type of products manufactured in Turkey Facility
- Approve or reject raw materials / components with respect to quality standards
- Handling customer complaints related to all products shipped from Turkey facility
- Carry out internal audit for management systems
- Monitor and manage the calibration process (internally and externally
- Coordinate and perform the trainings related to the safety standard work and the usage of the proper PPE for each station/work activity
- Coordinate with other department to establish documented processes and procedures as required by the global standards, local regulations and company requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the QHSE manager