The Project Manager – Field Validation Execution (m/f/d) for Jenbacher gas engines in the after-sales service area is responsible for the independent execution of field validation programs on our global installed engine fleet. This includes the selection of suitable engines, launching the program to our authorized service partners or customers, convincing customers about the added value, supply the necessary spare parts, coordinating inspections and returns of validation items, and keeping track of the project progress. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders to manage field validation projects across all Jenbacher product lines and make a significant contribution to the continuous improvement of our products.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Accountable/lead customer selection for new field validation projects and organize signing of field validation contracts
- Define execution strategies and project timelines considering fleet specific requirements
- Accountable for the continuous development of the execution process, leveraging our digital capabilities
- Planning, tracking and monitoring of field validations activities at customer site and provide status updates to the business
- Managing operational activities, such as coordinating installation dates and service technicians, shipping spare parts and tools, organizing return shipments for analysis, collecting data from the field
- Lead regular scope reviews with engineering and technical service departments
- Bachelors/Master degree (or equivalent) in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration with technical background (mechanical or electrical – e.g. HTL)
- Substantial industry experience, preferably in technical service operations
- Multiple years of proven ability in project management
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer focus and comfortable in an international environment
- Excellent proven communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.