- Provide orientation and capacity building to partners on financial management, internal control and risk management matters to ensure partners have adequate knowledge and skills in managing donors’ fund and are able to comply with project agreement, financial guidelines and requirements in relation to an urban project.
- Review and highlight any issues of partner’s financial reports and submit to line manager within time and meeting desirable quality.
- Work closely with project team in preparation of budget, budget monitoring, financial reports and provide regular advice on project expenditure and planning to all project stakeholders.
- Prepare partner payment document to finance team to process payment in accurate manner related to an urban project.
- Coordinate or conduct regular internal audits to partner projects both desk and field work related to an urban project.
- Contribute to development financial policies and responsible for roll out to local partner in relation to an urban project.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with ChildFund Cambodia’s bank and other external stakeholders in relation to an urban project.
- In collaboration with Partnership Coordinator, conduct partnership assessment and capacity building assessment in relation to an urban project.
- Keep both hard and soft of partner documents (MoU, project agreements, reports, proposals, and relevant documents) in relation to an urban project.
- Monitor partners ‘assets management and work closely with logistics and procurement committee to ensure assets has been managed as per policy and guidelines of ChildFund Cambodia and donors.
- Perform other duties requested by line managers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Finance management, accounting with CPA is an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in financial Management, financial report, project audits and capacity building.
- Proven ability to manage independently the finance management of a large grant funded project;
- Demonstrated experiences of a financial management of a large multi-million-dollar grant fund project;
- Good understanding of International Accounting Standards and Cambodia Accounting System.
- Good computer and typing skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SUN system).
- Good written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Demonstrated initiative with minimal supervision,
Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
Application Deadline: 27 February 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Cambodian Candidate only