Responsible for production readiness of the Waukesha manufacturing facility.
- Collaborate with technicians and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure quality readiness of our manufacturing processes.
- Support operations by carrying out Final inspection of Waukesha Engines prior to delivery.
- Clearly understand Customer requirements and identify any shortcomings and take necessary actions to managing non-conforming products.
- Good understanding and application of acceptance sampling criteria as per ISO2859.
- Experience in engine manufacturing is a plus.
- Prepare & manage PFMEA, Control Plans & Quality Instructions.
- Support and perform production inspection processes.
- Ensure accuracy of quality documentation/requirements in manufacturing routings.
- Work together with the production shop floor and support teams at the Waukesha site to share best practices and drive quality initiatives.
- Ensure the control and registry of non-conformance parts and the MRB management systems.
- Act as a support and quality subject matter expert when developing corrective action on observed quality and production issues
- Ensure tools and gauging are maintained for the highest quality standards by evaluating, calibrating and recommending the design of tools and products to support the quality process.
- Support both internal and external process audits within our production to maintain and meet ISO compliance.
- Support the identification of quality related issues and lead the coordination/implementation of corrective and preventative action plans.
- Act as a resource in the support of both services and supplier quality issues management and work closely with supplier quality and sourcing teams to quickly resolve quality concerns.
- Ensure all quality reports and documents are accurately maintained and the data presented is clearly communicated.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with manufacturing related focus or related field (or 3+ years of comparable industry experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- ASQ-CQE certification required.
- Strong collaborator who is a positive team player
- Autonomous, results driven and accountable for own actions and takes ownership of decisions
- Able to influence without authority by motivating, creating understanding and accountability to drive change at the quality level.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate several moderate projects simultaneously
- Effective problem solver and communicator with the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Experience in ERP transactions related to Quality in Oracle.
- Experience in Foundry, Casting, and Machining processes
- Experience in Problem solving tools like 8D, Cause & Effect
- Hands on experience in SPC software
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.