In this role the Product Pricing Manager will be the pricing leader for the global INNIO Jenbacher New Units business. The role is primarily responsible to define, implement and oversee execution of the Pricing strategy for Jenbacher Equipment. In this role you will be working very closely with Sales Executives, Product Line Leaders and many other functions and regularly present key metrics to the INNIO Leadership Team.
What INNIO offers:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
**INNIO was awarded the Platinum Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Define strategic pricing approach in close collaboration with Product Leaders, Marketing, Sales, and Finance
- Lead the annual price update process. Work with PLM, commercial teams, Engineering, Finance and others to define and implement the price changes
- Closely monitor pricing key metrics and prepare detailed analysis to understand actuals vs goal, performance drivers and recommend pricing activities in support of business objectives & targets
- Oversee pricing process for the organization while ensuring compliance by controlling the approval/exemption process (DoA)
- Support to commercial teams for pricing tools usage, Q&A, training, etc.
- Maintain and improve relevant pricing tools in Oracle ERP and Salesforce (SFDC). Closely collaborate with IT to facilitate troubleshooting and implement process/system enhancements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering Sciences or equivalent from an accredited College or University
- Several years total work experience in the Power Generation / Engine industry
- Proven business analytics, problem-solving, and strategy development capabilities
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and flexible work style
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.