Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 90 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Product Operations Analyst II to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and the planet.
What you get to do:
- Oversee the delivery and quality of multiple programs -- direct mail and digital energy efficiency campaigns -- on behalf of our energy service provider clients.
- Guide our clients through the process of preparing, configuring, and approving content that effectively communicates energy savings actions and promotions to millions of end users.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with clients, account managers, and product and engineering teams to ensure our products and programs provide the highest effectiveness and quality customer experience.
- Build a close and collaborative relationship with your agile squad -- your account managers, peer operators, manager, and operations engineers -- to define and achieve objectives and deliverables.
- Identify, contribute to, and lead team and company initiatives to continue to improve the operational maturity of our products and programs as we continue to scale
- Lead onboarding, training, and guidance efforts for your peers while serving as secondary point of contact on additional client programs.
- Operate mostly autonomously, with the ability to actively communicate dependencies, priorities, and issues to your peers and manager to enable quick and effective decision making that ensures the health of our programs.
- You will provide the primary support for key clients, and have the expertise necessary to serve these larger scale, more complex programs.
- You will analyze program data to understand unexpected behavior and flag changes in program data for review.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, marginalized genders and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Uplight we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
What you bring to Uplight:
- A focus on quality and getting the details right.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with your peers and clients.
- Excellent planning, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Experience identifying process gaps and taking the initiative to make impactful improvements.
- A self-starter mentality and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- A curiosity to learn and learn fast.
- A passion for our products and company mission.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and mitigate risks for the team.
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
We also provide:
- US: 401k Match/Canada: Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Flexible time off policy
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces
Salary range: $70,000 to $80,000 CAD
In accordance with Canadian market data the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color, religion (including head coverings), age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.