What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Finance department we are searching for a Process Expert Accounting (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
The Process Expert Accounting (m/f/d) supports subject matter experts and accounting leader to improve and documents accounting processes and tools.
- Support the Accounting function’s improvement projects in all relevant areas, including Accounts payables, Accounts receivables, General ledger, Lease Accounting, Fixed tangible and intangible assets, Intercompany, Payroll, Travel & Expenses, Monthly closing, Annual closing, Accounts reconciliation
- Challenge individual projects on existing processes and propose process improvements
- Contribute with critical and constructive input to individual projects
- Support on different projects and maintain the project list
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / or equivalent (Master appreciated) or business education
- Good understanding of and experience in accounting practices, accounting processes and systems
- Hands-on and proactive work approach
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
At INNIO, we offer a competitive salary package which is far above the requirements of the metal collective agreement in Austria. We highly value your individual qualifications and experience. As part of our recruiting process, we engage in open dialogue with you to discuss the details and ensure the best possible fit.