As Process Development Coordinator, you will represent the Process Development team, in a cross functional project team tasked with the launch of our first product. The Process Development team is part of the Manufacturing & Engineering Department, and you will report to the Head of the department.
Together with an interdisciplinary team, you will be challenged to deliver the first commercial product in Singapore. You will closely work with our scientific experts in the field of bioprocessing, molecular cell biology, biochemistry, food science, and engineering to bring paced progress in the launch of our first commercial product.
In order to be successful in this role, you need an entrepreneurial mind-set, including the enthusiasm, commitment, and business savviness to navigate the many technical, political, and organizational roadblocks that can emerge. Having empathy, strong interpersonal communication skills and being able to effectively communicate your insights to colleagues with a different expertise background is a must. Being able to switch back and forth from a helicopter view to a deep dive modus is crucial.
If you possess these skills and if you get excited when reading this role, you are the person we are looking for!
- Driving member of a cross functional project team which is responsible for the launch of Meatable’s first product on the Singaporean Market, representing the Process Development team on dedicated topics.
- Leading consecutive work strands within this project, consisting of different subject specialists which are solving specific and deep technical
- Bridging the technical expertise of engineers and scientists with the operational expertise of marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, risk, and other frontline managers. Act as a translator on the interface of the different business functions:
- Gain domain knowledge and understand the key operational metrics of the business and their impact on profit and loss, revenue, customer retention, . and effectively communicate it to a cross-functional team to drive adoption.
- Help business leaders identify and prioritize their business problems, based on which will create the highest value when solved.
- Define and prioritize the research questions with the biggest impact and effectively communicate them to the subject specialists
- Ensure that the deep insights generated through sophisticated analytics and research translate into impact at scale in an organization
- Travelling and/or working abroad for certain periods are, after consultation and alignment, part of the assignment
- MSc. Life sciences, Bioprocess engineering, Food technology, or similar fields.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in microbial biotechnology, fermentation technology, cell metabolism, industrial biotechnology, (cross-functional and agile) project management,
- Following skills or experience would be of added value:
- Business acumen
- Strong communication skills, visually, written and verbally
- Cross-functional, agile teamwork
- Tech transfer of R&D- projects into a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Business strategy projects
- Experience with engineering and/or commissioning and/or improvement and/or operations of unit operations in the process industry, by preference in a food environment
- Experience with industrial upstream and downstream processing of fermentation processes.
- Experience with Mammalian cell culture
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our employee stock option plan and pension plan
- A dynamic work environment in a new exciting field using cutting edge technologies, working with the leaders in the field
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
- A Gym Membership