Supports the function of Pricing by coordinating pricing and data management activities across different departments.
- Developing and modifying data infrastructure to accelerate the processes of data analysis and reporting.
- Developing standards of operation related to the data of each family group of a product.
- Maintaining and correcting data on iScala to ensure correct reporting by Finance.
- Maintaining data on the quotation tool to ensure availability of up-to-date list of products.
- Updating the customer master of selection software (Xylect) by adding/removing users as advised by Sales.
- Involved in the price increase activities by analysing price changes to customers based on the IPL changes By GC.
- Preparing the Customer pricelist for each region and brand along with the CQM sheets and ensure the pricelist excludes phased out items.
- Preparing Internal CQM sheets to the sales support and tendering departments for products and spare parts.
- Supports other departments (Product managers, sales, finance and sales support teams) in concerns related to pricing and data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to analyse, interpret, and organize large amounts of data
Product and market knowledge.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously
Proficient in MS Office Excel