Goodwill Industries International is hiring a
TITLE: Performance Analyst
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Director, Analytics and Insights
DIVISION/DEPART: Member Advancement/Analytics and Insights
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
· Ensure clarity in assessing organizational performance by organizing, measuring, visualizing, and communicating results of both project deliverables and overall organizational strategic plan.
· Assist and collaborate with Goodwill Industries International, Inc.(GII) teammates to design, deploy and manage all data needed for project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and success measures.
· Design detailed tracking templates and reporting mechanisms in tools including Excel, Smartsheet, and Data Visualization systems like Tableau or Power BI.
· Accountable for developing a cross-departmental oversight structure and facilitating cross-departmental clarity and communication around key success measures for both internal and external stakeholders; support the successful execution of projects through tracking and monitoring KPIs and metrics.
· Deliver consistent and high-quality data visualizations in software systems like Tableau and Power BI to enable teams to understand their status and success.
· Work closely with the Director, Performance Management office to ensure alignment in KPIs, measurements and timelines across departments and to proactively identify potential risks and conflicts that could impact project KPI benchmark success.
· Support management of team communication and ensure input from appropriate team members to facilitate informed decision-making and intentional collaboration.
· Partner with the Executive Team and Director, Performance Management to establish and monitor organizational and departmental goals.
· Assist in preparing reports and presentations for the entire GII team, including regular reports to the CEO and Executive Team.
· Contribute to cross-departmental collaboration and continuous process improvement.
· Support communication of progress against plan to GII Board of Directors as requested.
· Other duties as needed to advance Goodwill strategies.
Internal: Daily collaboration with GII team members to achieve Goodwill goals, coordinate projects, and support initiatives.
GII Members: Frequent contact with member Goodwills to support strategy and organizational development.
External: Occasional contact with external stakeholders, including but not limited to government, business, and industry, workforce development groups, national and service organizations.
Government Officials: Periodic contact with members of the Administration and Federal departments; contact with members of Congress as needed.
· Knowledge of Excel, Smartsheet, and Tableau.
· A working knowledge of logical and mathematical concepts useful for modeling and data analysis.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally, in writing and electronically.
· Ability to engage well with others both individually and in groups.
· Computer proficiency in project management platforms, word processing, spreadsheet programs and presentation platforms.
· Ability to travel as needed. 5-10% anticipated.
Undergraduate in business management, Financial Mathematics, Business Analytics, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Professional, with strong analytics and data manipulation skills
· Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience, presentation, and communication skills.
· A solid understanding of excel, Smartsheet, and other data visualization systems like tableau and Power BI for analysis, visualizations, and tracking.
Prioritization of work is essential.
Regular - Latitude is given to the position in carrying out work assignments. Work is reviewed to ensure that it is conceptually sound and meets assignment objectives.
Medium, lifting 50 pounds maximum with periodic lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Frequent walking and standing are required (may be accommodated). Travel is required.
Moderate; occasional short deadlines requiring some extended hours on task. Work environment may be hectic with occasional to frequent periods of high stress. Positive, cordial and quality customer service to Goodwill members is always required.