Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
S****enior Manager, People Operations Eastern Europe & Global Support
The Sr. Manager People Operations Eastern Europe & Global Support is a key leadership role that oversees the delivery of high-quality HR services for a sub region (Eastern Europe), while also supporting various people management processes and systems across Europe, Americas and Emerging Markets.
In working closely with the local and regional HR Business partners, other people operations cluster leads across the globe, as well as our people technology services team, the role is responsible to drive service quality, efficiency and employee experience through strong service management practices as well continuous improvement
- Lead and develop a team of HR professionals who deliver high quality people services across Eastern Europe, including both operations (manufacturing) and sales organization with multi-country diversity.
- Hire, train and manage a small team of HR specialists to take on new centralized support and back-office administration tasks,
- Ensure procedures and policies are documented and in alignment with company policies and local legal and business requirements and manage compliance to such policies.
- Partner with people technology services team or local 3rd party providers to achieve optimal system support for all HR processes
- Manage the performance, quality, consistency and efficiency of services provided
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in the people operations processes and systems, leveraging best practices, data analysis, automation and digitalization opportunities, as well as feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with other HR leaders and stakeholders to ensure alignment and integration of HR services across the organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in HR operations, shared services, or business process outsourcing, including experience in managing manufacturing sites
- Proven track record of leading and managing a high-performing HR Shared Services team across multiple countries and regions
- Experience in implementing and optimizing new shared services in a fast-paced environment using lean principles and digital technologies
- Very system savvy, preferably with Workday HR
- Strong knowledge of HR processes, policies, and best practices, including people management processes not just employee administration
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and customer service skills
- Certification in HR or project management is preferred
- Ability to drive operational excellence, service quality, and business outcomes
- Fluent in Hungarian and English – speak, read and write, further languages such as Polish, Slovakian, Russian, Romanian a plus
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events
Törökbálint, Tópark u. 9. (hybrid)