Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 90 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking an Operations Analyst II to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and the planet.
What you get to do:
- Run a handful of client-facing demand response programs on behalf of our utility partners
- Answer customer questions and drive resolution to customer requests
- Apply critical thinking to identify, define, triage, and assess the “why” behind every problem to create a meaningful solution to keep our programs on track
- Collaborate cross-functionally with account management, customer support, product, and customers to ensure product effectiveness and provide the highest quality customer experience
- Monitor and report on our energy saving events,
- Leveraging your abilities to understand the system and backend processes to solve problems and evolve our Orchestrated Energy product
- You will build a close and collaborative relationship with your agile squad: your operations manager and operations analysts to define and achieve product objectives and deliverable
What you will contribute:
- You will join our team of Operators to enable the success of the OE Summer Event season of 2023 by managing key clients, being responsible for program details & enabling the operational success of the program this year.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and become SME on a variety of complex tools that support the OE business line.
- The work we're doing in OE has a BIG Impact for Utilities & their customers. Your impact will be felt in a multitude of ways!
What you bring to Uplight:
- A focus on quality and getting the details right.
- An understanding of demand response and passion for supporting and evolving our Orchestrated Energy product
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with your peers and clients.
- Excellent planning, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Experience identifying process gaps and taking the initiative to make impactful improvements.
- Experience organizing, analyzing, and driving insights from data in excel
- A self-starter mentality and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Experience working in the Utility industry, demand response programs, or with common thermostat manufacturers
- Some familiarity with APIs, SQL, AWS S3 and Dynamo, Google Cloud Platform, data flows, and reading code (JSON, Python, C++)
- Ability to automate data flows
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Experience using agile tools like Jira and Asana
- Experience making API calls using tools such as Postman
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
- Committed to taking our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
We also provide:
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off policy
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
Salary Range: $60,000-$75,000 USD
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color, religion (including head coverings), age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.