Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
OFFICE / SITE ASSISTANT
- Support Internal communications using Xylem’s internal social media platform and other communication means. Staying up to date on team activity and posting announcements and information for the team.
- Organize team buildings, CSR events, business visits, arrange logistics, catering, and cleaning and provide on-site support.
- Coordinate, schedule and support monthly meetings and townhalls as required.
- Organization and management of meetings and preparation of meeting material, taking minutes and follow-up on action items
- Support MD in meeting preparation, tracking, presentations and reports. Produce all presentation material to a high quality and in line with corporate standards.
- Create analysis, presentations
- Ensure the office area & meeting rooms are tidy and presentable, properly equipped with the necessary tools
- Administrative support of different projects, audits (excel sheets, collecting data Travel arrangements including flights, hotels, vehicle rentals, using Xylem travel platform
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- College / University degree
- Several years’ experience in similar position
- Work experience in an international environment
- Able to manage multiple priorities with a strong record of delivery against tight deadlines
- High standards regarding ethical behaviours and high level of discretion, commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Advanced software skills: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, Teams)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Flexibility and ability to work independently, purposefully, carefully and with absolutely reliability
- Supportive attitude, Problem solving and customer focused with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Working in manufacturing environment is a plus
- Contribute to our mission: Let’s Solve Water
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational company, challenging work
- Internal development opportunities
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork