The Mobile Plant operator is responsible for operating, loading, hauling, monitoring and dumping all Mobile Equipments used for all mining operations.
- Responsible for operating Mobile Equipment as a multi-skill or a unitary operator
- Carry out Pre start Work-by inspection of mobile Equipment before Operating
- Work With Supervisors at closing all Gaps with respect to the Quarry Operations
- Adhere to all LAP Safety Health, safety and environmental standards.
- Work With the Quarry team as a unit, and ensuring that he aligns with the global direction of leadership, as per the tasks Prescribed to be done
- Attend all scheduled meetings for which he is invited
- This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required
- Safety compliance.
- % reduction of repetitive failures
- Equipment ownership.
- Compliance with Integrated Management System best practice
- Minumim S.S.C.E/O' Levels with 5 credits including Maths and English.
- Minimum 5 Years post qualification experience
- Machine Main System knowledge
Knowledge & Skills
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Health and Safety awareness, Inspection and understanding of machine
- Fully understand the machine operation parameters (speed, pressures and temperatures), can monitors dials and indicators and do relevant adjustment and drilling systems,
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, word, PowerPoint and email applications
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Tact and tolerant
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Resilient and Motivated
Leadership and managerial abilities:
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long range goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple project plans successfully and simultaneously.
- Ability to motivate individuals and teams
- Able to coach and direct a diverse team
Professional Proficiency in English Language
Local / International