The Millwright will support the Maintenance team as a key member responsible for the manufacturing and production of high-quality reciprocating gas engines. They will be required to maintain plant machinery and equipment from routine mechanical maintenance to complex machine and equipment repairs.
At INNIO, we offer you:
- An innovative and international connected working environment
- Flexible working model and structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company matched RRSP program
- Onsite gym facility
- An upbeat atmosphere with a collaborative cross-functional team
- Maintaining plant machinery & equipment from routine mechanical maintenance to complex machine & equipment repairs.
- Detecting and troubleshooting irregularities and malfunctions in machinery.
- Reading diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures.
- Operating rigging equipment & dollies to place heavy machinery & parts.
- Fitting bearings, aligning gears & shafts, replacing pumps, attaching motors & connecting couplings & belts to precise tolerances,
- Complying with all applicable health, safety and environmental legislation and policies.
- Preventing premature breakdown of the equipment used in production and to operate the facility through continual predictive and preventative maintenance disciplines.
- Documenting repairs from service requests & PM’s in the computerized maintenance management system (IPC).
- Converting service requests to work orders, when required.
- Liaison with external service providers or OEM’s for machinery & equipment overhauls, as needed.
- Performing diverse and complex assignments in support of Welland Gas Engines production and maintenance.
- Identifying and reporting any abnormal conditions of materials, products or equipment to supervision.
- Operating hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks and lift trucks to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery
- Maintaining, troubleshooting & repairing or replacement of basic and complex precision machine tool components.
- 433A Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) certificate of qualification or equivalent
- Red Seal Certified
- 2- 5 Years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with respect to Mechanical Assembly, Automation and Robotics, Machine Repair, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic systems.
- Demonstrated ability to install, maintain, align and adjust precision machines, hydraulic & phonematic systems.
- Familiarity with various CNC machines, including but not limited to Okuma, Makino, Nile Simmons, Mori Seiki, WFL’s.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clearances, tolerances, bearings and precision parts.
- Basic personal computer and corporate standard software skills (MS Word, Excel) are required.
- Basic skills in planning and scheduling of maintenance work are required.
- Knowledge/experience in a Computerized Maintenance Management System
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.