Applicant must have a strong mechanical aptitude, possess creativity, be detail oriented and analytical.
Essential duties include:
- Working under the direction of experienced design staff, with detailed instructions
- Perform routine calculations and design as directed
- Produce electro-mechanical assembly or testing documentation
- Support the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering teams with assembly and testing of new and existing products
- Participate in design reviews with the Product Development
- Issue drawings and other documents as directed/required
- Provide research and administrative assistance for the Mechanical Engineering team
- Conduct tests and experiments as directed/required
- Gain familiarity and experience with design and computational software used throughout the industry
- Valuable hands-on experience through assembly, experimentation and testing of our products
- Experience operating in a fast-paced design environment
- Exposure to physical infrastructure like water pipelines, bridges and buildings
- Currently enrolled in a Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, or Mechatronic Engineering program.
- Able to effectively communicate and coordinate with other team members
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge or Creo Parametric or Autodesk Inventor is an asset.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics, mechatronics Engineering