This position is for a technical Lead Design and Development Engineer designing and developing mechanical components and systems for future fuel applications. In this role you will work within a team of specialists having the opportunity to execute technical work as well as own projects to make our products competitive for future gas applications.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Working closely with other functions and lead as well as execute design and development work on systems and components from concept layout through to series production implementation.
- Lead the on-time execution of technical deliverables on multiple simultaneous projects in line with INNIO’s NPI development process
- Drive and execute in different domains such as design, analysis and testing towards achieving project goals
- Managing requirements and technical risk through effective use of DFMEA/FTA and robust Design Validation Plans & Reporting (DVP&R)
- Utilize state of the art on-site test facilities (Rig tests, Single- & Multi-Cylinder engines) as well as field testing to ensure a robustly validated product for all end-customer applications
- Work on innovative solutions for new product developments as well as owning the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Production/Supplier Quality issues
- Bachelors or Master degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Experience in the design and mechanical development of structural systems
- Demonstrated work experience in the area of design (3D, 2D, BOM), referrable in Catia V5
- Convincing oral and written communication skills of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences in English. German proficiency is an additional signifikant advantage.
- Flexibility to step in and drive/deliver/lead validation and testing scope in case needed
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.