- Work with Product Managers on new product launches, and develop and execute the new product commercialization plans
- Collaborate with the sales, sales ops, channels and communications functions on commercial enablement and customer outreach
- Develop leading and lagging KPIs for measuring and tracking success of commercialization plans
- Maintain market and competitive research library, including staying on top of energy sector trends
- Develop competitive analysis and benchmarking to promote products’ value proposition
- Identify and initiate partner collaboration opportunities to increase market penetration of INNIO Waukesha products
- Partner with the communications, regional sales and the channels teams to embark on campaigns to increase regional channels marcomms capability
- Passionate about the energy sector and energy transition
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, market development, business development or product commercialization
- Keen understanding of sales enablement and the importance of marketing/sales alignment
- Ability to work in cross functional and globally distributed teams and influence, colleagues at all levels within the company
- Ability to adapt and pivot within a quickly evolving environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders, in-person and remote.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Experience in the energy, oil or gas industry is preferred
- SaaS marketing experience
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.