Xylem is hiring a
The tissue in plants that carries water upward from the roots;
A leading global water technology company.
Xylem is a global water technology company dedicated to solving the problems of water use and availability worldwide. We are a leading provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies that improve the way water is used, managed, treated and reuse of water. Our diverse team is united by a common goal, and a mission to create an inclusive and diverse organization where everyone feels respected, valued and involved. We are committed to ensuring that everyone is free to contribute their individual selves and ideas.
If you are interested and passionate about solving water, we want to meet you! For more information, visit us at www.xylem.com
The Marketing & Communication Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing marketing, communication and public relation activities in over 20 countries including key markets of Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Greece, Israel, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. The Marketing & Communication Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing local marketing plans, in line with Xylem’s European and local business plans and strategy and the local market environment, to promote Xylem and our products, services and achieve the desired marketing objectives.
- Partnering with the Sales and Business Development teams to develop and execute on marketing initiatives.
- Planning, developing and managing the marketing budget across this region
- Coordinate marketing initiatives in cooperation with other internal stakeholders such as centralized marketing in Europe, produce management, sales and technical departments.
- Managing Public Relations and Public Affairs activities.
- Manage all marketing initiatives and tools required to implement the marketing plan.
- Support the smooth organization of trade fairs, conferences, customer and distributor events, Xylem factory visits, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for internal communication (10%)
-A growth mindset! Must have continuous eagerness of professional and personal learning and self-development and have interest in being a part of a global, integrated and growing team.
- A deep appreciation of how this functional support role effectively contributes to business success.
- Strong client service skills and service oriented attitude. Task and detail oriented.
- Master's degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- More than 7 years of experience in the Marketing Department
- Experience in marketing for the technology industry in multi-country/region
- Experience in online marketing and social media
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (spoken and written)
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, locally, regionally and globally
- Analytical and project management skills
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation
- Ability to manage teams
- Creative thinking, initiative, self-reliance, positive attitude
- Sense of humour
Nice to have:**
- Education in environmental, construction or engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop graphics software
We offer you more than just a "job"
- Professional Development - to enhance the capabilities of our employees, we offer a wide range of training to support our employees' professional development and continuous learning.
- Total Rewarding - we offer comprehensive programs for compensation, bonuses, learning and development, integration of work and corporate life, and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark - Watermark is our program to provide education and access to clean water to ensure healthy living and build the resilience of local communities to climate change. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer in various projects related to water and water conservation.
Xylem is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Location: Törökbálint, Hungary