Responsible for developing, validating, and documenting processes for disassembly of large industrial gas engines at the Waukesha manufacturing facility. In this role you will be the project leader for insourcing the engine teardown process and provide day to day support for production in this area. Provide technical guidance and solve problems through analysis and leveraging multiple sources of information to deliver a high-quality product to our customers while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Work with technicians to develop, validate, and document engine teardown process
- Work with technicians to develop, validate, and document processes for reuse parts that are harvested from core engines
- Create part routings for engine teardown and reuse parts
- Work with materials team to test and implement reverse BOM process in Oracle to get core parts systematically into inventory
- Purchase necessary tooling and fixtures needed to teardown engines and process reuse parts
- Develop equipment specifications
- Purchase and install necessary equipment for engine teardown and reuse part processing
- Create a department layout to optimize engine teardown and reuse parts flow
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with manufacturing related focus or related field (or 3+ years of comparable industry experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong collaborator who is a positive team player
- Autonomous, results driven and accountable for own actions and takes ownership of decisions
- Able to influence without authority by motivating, creating understanding and accountability to drive change at the quality level.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate several moderate projects simultaneously
- Effective problem solver and communicator with the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Experience in heavy industrial assembly/dis-assembly a plus
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.