Maintenance Repair Technician
Responsible for day-to-day maintenance and repair activities required for equipment and facilities. In this role, you will meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning as well as establish the long-term planning through a facilities and equipment preventative maintenance program.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electro-mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and including but not limited to numerical controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions
- Install, start up, and shut down, equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Maintain housekeeping of work area and equipment
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, diagrams, sketches, engineering specifications, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned, which may include
- Machine pumping, cleaning, oiling
- Welding and fabrication
- Operation of drill press, lathe, and mill for equipment repairs
- Equipment leveling and alignment
- Journeyman Maintenance Technician Card or 5 years equivalent experience in the following areas:
- Hydraulic Fluid Power
- Experience with Okuma equipment
- Experience with Makino equipment
Experience with WFL equipment
- Experience with Pama equipment
- Experience with Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Experience with older manual and automatic grinding equipment a plus
- Journeyman Machine Repairmen Card or 5 years equivalent experience
- Must be a collaborative team player, willing to take ownership of decisions and be a results-oriented self-starter
- Must be able to work effectively in all environments
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong root cause analysis skills.
- Knowledge of boiler and HVAC systems a plus
- Previous knowledge of preventative maintenance systems a plus
- Previous maintenance lead person experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.