Organize and manage the department’s human, financial and material resources to optimize the quality of its services, its technical and economical performance.
Ensure optimum equipment availability and performance in the short, medium and long term, at minimum cost.
Implement and develop the Lafarge maintenance functions and mindset.
As a member of the plant management team, he contributes to the overall performance improvement of the plant, ensuring coordination and cooperation between his and other departments.
- Set and share Maintenance Department long, medium and short term goals and objectives in line with plant objectives.
- Define, follow-up and optimize Maintenance expenses.
- Manage the performance of the maintenance department including effective use of key performance indicators.
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Lafarge standards, norms and best practices
- Ensure the management of individual performance
- Create and maintain a motivating work environment within the Maintenance Department
- Build skill development programs for maintenance personnel and evaluate the results
- Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented and consistently followed by the Maintenance department employees and subcontractors
- Ensure regulatory compliance of maintenance activities
- Inform the Maintenance community about local best-practices, difficulties and results
- Contribute to the achievement of production, quality, environment, reliability and utilization targets.
- Contribute to the conception, acceptance and integration of new equipment and installations
- Contribute to spares warehouse optimization (in cooperation with other departments concerned) validate work requests.
- Propose and plan maintenance major operations.
- Contributes to the three year investment plan
- Elaborate and/or update equipment risk assessment.
- Comply with EMS Maintenance Instrumentation activities
- Ensure involvement in the implementation and maintenance of integrated management system in the plant
- Engineering degree specialized in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 4/6 years’ experience in maintenance, inspection, technology in technical centers, new works (running projects)
- Proven skills managing people (at least two years as head of an operational department)
- Experience in developing/implementing preventive and predictive maintenance processes is highly desirable (i.e.: two years of experience as Methods engineer).
- Proven knowledge of the maintenance four pillars
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have good knowledge of Plant Operation Processes
- Cement Manufacturing Process
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Organizational ability
- Demonstrate leadership skills via work ethics, ability to delegate and motivate.
- Result oriented and focused
- Team player
- Good aptitude for organization and communication
- Anticipative and organizational skills
- Good listening ability
Professional Proficiency in English Language
Local / International