In this role you will lead a team of maintenance professionals to ensure facility infrastructure and equipment meets and exceeds the uptime target levels for an advance manufacturing facility. Providing leadership and overseeing day to day operations while simultaneously building out an TPM center of excellence. You will support a multi -shift environment; develop, execute and support a best-in-class maintenance operating system; plan & manage department budget and drive continuous improvement activities throughout the facility
in accordance with lean principles.
At INNIO, we offer you
- An innovative and international connected working environment
- Flexible working model and structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company matched RRSP program
- Onsite gym facility
- An upbeat atmosphere with a collaborative cross-functional team
- Schedule and oversee all maintenance related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians and support staff
- Forecast ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Coordinate and onboard subcontractors for specialized maintenance work
- Exhibit a strong customer service and team approach when resolving issues.
- Develop & maintain KPI’s to measure & improve operational effectiveness and increasing machine availability (OEE)
- Responsibly handling emergency situations or after-hours calls for repair and maintenance
- Ensure procedures, instructions & department analytics are maintained and enhanced as needed and all work is compliant with safe work practices, and industry regulations
- Lead projects and foster a continuous improvement culture with the team and organization
- Utilize Change Management practices to build engagement within and across functions to drive projects and improvement initiatives.
- Recruit and develop team including providing coaching, training, and discipline. Conduct performance reviews for direct reports in conjunction with Human Resources
- Develop and maintain maintenance budget and capital expenditure proposals; manage budget from identification to completion of projects
- Adopt and grow the INNIO TPM and autonomous maintenance initiatives.
- Manage the predictive maintenance and PM planning growth
- Act as a single point of contact for maintenance team; reporting out on KPI’s, achievements, projects and timelines
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, or equivalent technical background
- 5-10 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Familiarity in drafting and understanding blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of CMMS and Oracle/ERP (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaborative leader with high customer and result orientation (Team Player)
- Able to bring teams together to meet common goals & objectives
- Adaptive, agile, growth minded thinker with above average communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and approach
- Strong analytical skills – a solid problem solver
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.