All Hands and Hearts is a disaster relief nonprofit. Our program bases are located in the communities we serve, and depending on the role you apply for you may be required to visit and/or live in our communal program environments. Please note that vaccination is required for all in-person work environments, including program bases and offices. You will also be expected to adhere to particular safety protocols (including relating to COVID-19), and should understand your responsibility for the safety of yourself and others around you. We will always provide an option for travel-exempt staff to join meetings and events virtually, to ensure we provide an inclusive environment for those who are unvaccinated or at high risk.
Diversity is the acknowledgment, promotion and celebration of our differences and similarities. All racial identities, ethnicities, sexes, nationalities, gender identities and expressions, physical and mental abilities, sexual orientations, ages, spiritualities, points of view and socioeconomic statuses can fit in with us. We support individuals from around the world and serve communities affected by disasters with purpose. Response, recovery, resilience and renewal are why we exist. Respect for the value of diversity, inclusion and social justice drives us forward every day. Everyone is welcome.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US. The start date for this position is ASAP.
Learn more about our programs.
A versatile position within a dynamic nonprofit that provides community-inspired, volunteer-powered disaster relief. The position is full time and is responsible for the full cycle oversight and delivery of centrally managed assets including but not limited to organizational vehicles, IT assets, tools and worksite consumables and branded goods. This role will be responsible for managing and maintaining systems to ensure effective insight and oversight across all asset areas.
- Reports to Chief Information Officer
- Roles reporting to position None
- Approximate number of reports 0
- Lead IT asset management across all organizational users; including new user provisioning, shipping and tracking of assets, off boarding users, end user troubleshooting and asset loss incident response management
- Account management of key licenses and products including but not limited to organizational phone contracts, Microsoft Intune, Google Device Management
- Alongside finance and program development, support the establishment of new program locations with required assets utilizing centrally stored and managed items, where appropriate, and supporting effective cost-efficient local procurement
- Drive a portfolio approach to assets across the US, ensuring a strategic and pragmatic lens is used during program closedown activities
- Maintain and develop organizational policies and practices for central logistics to ensure organizational needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Work with the finance team to ensure appropriate insurance coverage is procured and maintained for assets
- Accountable for developing and maintaining accurate inventories and audit logs across all areas and locations
- Own internal documentation to ensure business continuity in the central logistics team
- Support US response with rapid deployment as needed
- Manage and broaden key strategic partnership to extend All Hands and Hearts’ ability to meet operational logistic needs across the globe
- We understand vaccination is the best way to protect our beneficiaries, community members, staff and volunteers. Therefore, we require all staff members working in in-person environments (including program staff, office staff, team meetings and program visits) to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable guidance, the term fully vaccinated currently refers to when an individual has received all recommended Covid-19 vaccines, including any booster dose(s) when eligible.
- Perform other duties as required
- Is this position responsible for the operating budget of the associated department? Yes
- Does this position have any other financial responsibilities? No
- Education High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience/training preferred.
- Related Experience At least one year of experience working in a disaster response context, preferably with All Hands and Hearts. Minimum of one-year managing logistics.
- Special Competencies/Certifications Must have a valid driver’s license and experience towing is a plus. Good written and oral communication skills and confident working with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel. Applicants need to be well organized and have a flexible approach to managing multiple tasks and prioritizing them appropriately. The individual is able to manage a large workload and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Work Environment/Conditions Based in Atlanta, GA. Warehouse setting with office. Travel required 15% - 30% of the time. Ability to lift 35-40 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation Typical starting range: $40,500 - $43,625 USD, which will be based on skills and experience. Annual pay increases may be available, up to a salary maximum of $57,500 for U.S. based employees.
- Typical starting range with employer provided housing: $36,000-$38,825 USD
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to travel to program
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K with safe harbor match for U.S. staff
All Hands and Hearts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic.